Hiring the Best
Are you on the lookout for a “job” that doesn’t always feel like work? Do you want a profession where you’ll be challenged and rewarded for hard work? Do you have a passion for helping others?
Look no further. At Capitol Concierge, we want you to enjoy your day by making someone’s day. We have a passion for what we do. We meet great people who need our help. We have fun while getting the job done. Where else can you get paid for being the “go-to” person for knowing the best pet-sitting services, helping someone arrange catering for a last-minute party, or making those “impossible” reservations possible?
Up for the challenge? We’re looking for uniquely exceptional candidates. If you think you qualify, then we want to hear from you. We’re seeking talented professionals with a bright future ahead of them. If you’re dependable, detail-oriented, and know how to keep a smile on your face, get ready for an exciting opportunity to join the Capitol Concierge team.
Are your values aligned with our company’s core values?
- Integrity: Honest with strong moral principles
- Loyalty: Committed to others, the team and the company
- Passion to serve others (joyfully): Serving and respecting others with a joyful attitude
- Accountability: Accepts responsibility for one’s own actions, responses and performance
- Transparency: Open and clear communication
- 100%, 100% of the time: Dedicated to going above and beyond
New! Educational Assistance Program
At Capitol Concierge, we believe that the purpose of learning is to empower you to shape your future. That’s why we wholeheartedly support our employees’ efforts to continue their education and lifetime learning. Our Educational Assistance Program helps to support our employees’ pursuit of job-related degrees or courses and is open to all full-time employees who have been with Capitol Concierge for 12 months or more.
Capitol Concierge offers a fast-paced environment with room for professional growth and development. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Company Paid Term Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus Program
- Service Bonus Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Tuition Paid Training in the CCI SERVICE Academy
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Industry/Hospitality Perks
- Career Growth
- A Variety of Work Experiences
- We’re a Fun Company!
Capitol Concierge is an equal opportunity employer, and we are always interested in receiving resumes from qualified applicants. Any offers for employment are conditioned upon a successful background check.
Please view the following PDFs: