Capitol Concierge is currently seeking full-time, part-time and weekend concierges
Submit your Online Application
A Corporate Concierge is responsible for marketing and providing concierge services, general lobby oversight, maintaining an appropriate rapport with property management by reporting any problems, tenant concerns and notable activity. He/she greets all guests and clients that pass by the desk and is able to respond to their questions regarding the neighborhood and property. A concierge’s personal appearance and desk area should be neat, displaying a professional image in line with Capitol Concierge’s standards at all times. A concierge is consistent in projecting an approachable and positive demeanor, is prompt, good with follow up and accessible to his/her clients most of the day. Customer service is top priority for a concierge and he/she keeps up with area events, our vendor services, and marketing strategy in order to provide a quality service 100 percent of the time.
- Superior customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and proactive with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Marketing-oriented with ability to build lasting relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team-player, enthusiastic and positive, polished, poised and professional
- High school graduate (bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Prior retail, customer service center, administrative and/or sales experience required
- Computer proficiency is a must (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Coordinating Corporate and Individual Requests Including But Not Limited to: meeting/event planning, personal/corporate gifts, event tickets and entertainment, flowers, gift baskets, limousine/jet charters, auto detailing and more.
- Event Planning/Activity Coordination: planning tenant appreciation parties (ice cream socials, fall harvests, and holiday events); coordinating special events and activities (day trips, golf outings, happy hours, VIP seating); and promoting participation in community/civic events (food, clothing and toy drives, etc.).
- Marketing and Promotion of Concierge Services and Events: proactively educating clients on the resources and programs available to them through the concierge service. Includes: cultivating relationships, adding and increasing client users and usage, and building client loyalty, trust and confidence.
Any offers for employment are conditioned upon a successful background check.